COVID-19 Return to Work Health and Safety Advice Support
Returning to work after the COVID-19 Pandemic will mean we will need to reconsider how we work. You cannot return to work as normal because the threat from the virus is still very real.
Our aim is to assist the safe return to work whilst COVID–19 remains a risk and ensure that the risks are controlled well into the future so as reduce the likelihood of recurrence through planning, documentation, training, and products.
Control of the virus and ensuring business resilience should be factored into everyone’s business continuity plans.
We can support you in producing guidance created in line with several authoritative sources and bodies including the UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE), UK Government and Industry Standards.
Our aim is to assist the safe return to work whilst COVID–19 remains a risk and ensure that the risks are controlled well into the future so as reduce the likelihood of recurrence.
- Health and Safety Policy Updates
- Risk Assessments
- Safe Method of Work Statements
- Inspection Procedures & Forms Cleaning Procedures &Forms
- Site Preparedness Planning
- Risk Management Plans
- Access, Communal Area & Movement Plans
- Updated Fire Planning
- Further Outbreak Planning
- ‘Return to Work’ Induction
- Covid-19 Awareness
- Working from Home
- Safety Cleaning Techniques
- Housekeeping & Personal Hygiene
- Mental Health Support Programmes
- RIDDOR (Accident Reporting)
- Hand Sanitiser
- Signage and Hazard Tapes
- Continuous Aerosol
- First Aid Kits